We are going private with our blog. We still want to keep in touch with all of you, however we don't have all of your current email adresses. If you want to be added to our viewer list, please post your email address in our comments. Thanks!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Add me to the list! kklindstrom@gmail.com
Hey Jill, It's Amy Marriott (Jones) I found your blog through Katey's, hope you don't mind but I love looking at your cute family and all the fun things you do. my email is ajmgal@yahoo.com
The KUNZLER girls are all going private. Please send me an invite. jsnorton05@gmail.com Thanks!
Add me to the list Jill. mtejae05@gmail.com
Jill:
Please add me to the list. I noticed katey has hers private now. Give her my email so
I can get an invite.
Thanks, Sherrie
Jill Pill...
How in the world have you been? I LOVE your blog so please add me
janetnessen@yahoo.com
Don't forget us. yurikotingey@gmail.com wutingey@gmail.com
Hi Jill! My address is natiert@yahoo.com. I would love to be invited. Thanks.
Hi Jill! I would love an invite too! melissareys@hotmail.com
k_gman@hotmail.com
Kent and Kim Jackson
Hey Jill my e-mail is lindsaywilkin@hotmail.com I would love to be added to your list. :)
Post a Comment