We went to Hogle Zoo for Labor Day.
Kaden and Kash loved it.
Kaden could not get enough of the animals.
He kept saying, "Take me to see another big animal!"
Kash riding the Rino with the help of Dad.
Kaden thought it looked to scary to get on.
Standing by it for a picture was good enough!
Jill and Kash at the Elephants.
Elden and Kaden taking an ice cream break.
The ice cream was yummy....and messy!
Kaden wore it the rest of the day!
Kaden and Kash riding the Tigers!
"Big Brother" Tiger
and
"Baby Brother" Tiger
Elden riding the Zoo carousel with Kaden.
What a good Dad!
We ended the day with Kaden playing in the Zoo playground.
He loved it. The snake slide was his favorite!









5 comments:
It looks like you guys all had a great time at the Zoo. I bet Kaden loved it so much... that is totally up his alley. Way fun pics. Talk to ya soon...Love ya
Cute pictures....the boys sure looked like they were having fun. Good times!
I haven't been on your blog for a couple of weeks. I like the new format! Cute pictures at the zoo. Proud of you that you take the time to do that as a fam! Linda
Hey Jill ~
I haven't seen or talked to you in so long. You have such a cute family. brooksnelson@rocketmail.com
email me sometime so we can catch up.
Miss ya! Brooks
I can't believe how different your boys are since I saw them last time. They are so cute! We miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment